About This Ministry
In this age of quick "Hi's" and "Bye's", it is often difficult to feel a part of a large community, to find a place to ask the hard questions, and to find support in life's struggles. The Women's ministry is committed to create opportunities for women to grow spiritually in Christ and to come alongside one another for encouragement.
The Women's ministry is designed to help woman meet life's challenges by:
- Equipping her to grow in her personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as she encounters Him through prayers and Bible
- Enabling her to view her life from God's perspective so that she can honor Him in her relationships, her work, and her struggles
- Fostering relationships with other women for encouragement and to bear one another's burdens.
Join us on the journey of faith through various opportunities to build relationships with God and with other women. Women's Bible study and small group studies are offered seasonally for fellowship and in-depth study of God's word. Other events such as luncheons, movie nights, and service projects for the church and community are planned throughout the year. Periodically, the Women's Ministry hosts a retreat for a special weekend of fun, relaxation, and renewal.
If you have any questions, please contact the Women's Ministry Leadership Team: Emily Plach, Lauren Stewart, and Cindy Talbot.
Bible Studies, Discussion Groups, and Fellowship!
Ongoing COMA* method Bible Studies
- West group Contact Emily Plach
- South group evenings Contact Cindy Talbot
- Church group Sundays once per month Contact Lauren Stewart
- Saturday morning study Contact Sandy Lykken
* COMA refers to Context, Observation, Meaning and Application. Our studies are focused on reading Scripture and using these four areas to gain real understanding of what God is communicating to us, his people.